Mother's Day Gift Ideas
Mother's Day gifts for all the moms you know! Treat them to gifts that are sure to show them how much you appreciate everything they do.
Send Mom a personal gift with our
Create Your Own Collection
Create a box of chocolates with only the flavors you enjoy most! Pick and choose
which chocolates you want and create a custom box of chocolates.
Surprise a Mom with any of our gourmet chocolate or candy delights! Choose from collections of buttercreams, dark and milk chocolates, desserts, and more!
Fannie May's dark chocolate is simply unbeatable! Choose from our wonderful selection of dark chocolates to find the dark chocolate that you crave most.
Our gift towers are perfect selections of Fannie May best-sellers.
Chocolates are the best gifts! Fannie May Chocolate is sure to satisfy the sweet tooth of any chocolate lover, no matter what kind of chocolate they crave.
Fannie May's best selling chocolate is the best of the best. Our chocolate is always delicious and we take pride in knowing that our candies are the best.
FM Artisan by Norman Love
Indulge in the finest chocolates from FM Artisan.
Our pecan caramel pixies are irresistible. Send delicious chocolate pixies to Mom to let her know that you're thinking of her!
Spring Chocolate Gifts
Send Mom delicious spring chocolate. Our gourmet chocolate has been perfected over the 90+ years Fannie May has been creating delicious chocolates.
Mother's Day Fun Facts
- One fourth of all flowers purchased for all holidays are bought for mothers on Mother's Day.
- About 80 percent of all Mother's Day cards are purchased by women.
- The first Mother's Day celebrations in the US were organized by Anna Jarvis in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. She eventually peititoned members of Congress to set aside a day for honoring Mothers.
- Americans spend upwards of $14 billion on Mother's Day gifts, on average, every year.
- 2014 marks the 100th anniversary of the first official Mother's Day celebration.
- Mother's Day celebrations have spread from the US to close to 50 other countries.
- More restaurant reservations are made for Mother's Day than any other day of the year
- Mother's Day is observed on the second Sunday in May in the United States
- Over 122 million people call their mom or a mom they know for Mother's Day
©2015 Fannie May Confections